Tuesday, August 23, 2011






Here I am, holding Samuel for the first time!! He was 4 days old. I can't put into words how happy I was to finally hold my son!! It truly was so wonderful!! I couldn't believe how little and light he was in my arms.

Samuel always has his hands up near his face and when he was younger, like in these pictures, he used to put his hands on his face just like in the picture. Too cute. I love the picture where Samuel is holding Eric's finger. It's just so precious. Samuel loved sleeping on his side - too bad he can only lay on his back nowadays. He'd sleep so comfortably on his sides, his back too, but when he was on his back, he'd definitely move quite a bit, especially with us always touching him. I loved watching him stretch his legs and move his arms all around. He sure is a strong baby.

In the videos, Samuel is 4 days old in the top one and 11 days old in the bottom one. I just love watching videos of Samuel moving when he was so little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment