Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Swamp tour with the Browns



Can you say huge?! It's pretty much the largest grasshopper thing I've ever seen! Welcome to the South!!
'Small' gator goin' after a tasty marshmallow.
Pretty neat lookin', beautiful, almost.. Maybe uniquely beautiful is more accurate?
Do you see what I see? It's blue.. small..

Below: Alligators love hot dogs..

3 comments:

  1. What the crap?! You fed the alligators? On our tour we saw one lazy alligator that looked more like a log from the other side of the river. Lame. However, we did get to pass around a contraband baby alligator. I'm still not convinced it wasn't just a really big lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. On the first tour we went on with my parents, we saw several alligators of all sizes and fed every one of them. We only saw a handful of gators this time around - still fed them all tho. Where'd they get the baby alligator?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That grasshopper thing is maybe more scary than the 'gators.
    also i like that the only two people to make comments on your blog have a similar name.

    ReplyDelete