...I waited about an hour in pre-op and Eric came in to be with me for the 30 minutes or so before they wheeled me into the OR. I had some good times with the Nurses and Anesthesiologist. I kiddingly asked if I'd get stickers or a balloon, preferably yellow, for being a good patient. Next thing I knew, one of the Nurses came back with 4, yes 4, stickers and another Nurse came back with a yellow balloon! How cool was that?! haha
So..... the surgery went well and my Dr. made only one incision-comin' right out of my belly button. I am indeed grateful that she (my Dr.) was able to diagnose and treat me. For those of you that care, I'm feeling a million times better since my surgery and the pain is not as constant and occasionally, almost nonexistent. Woot woot!! My recovery from the surgery was far from smooth. Thank goodness for Eric, our Bishop, and the sweet people that brought us dinner and took care of me while Eric was at work. (Thank you, thank you!)

Wow, you make surgery look fun somehow:)
ReplyDelete