LEGOS!! A dragon made completely out of legos. More of its body and tail came out of different parts of the ceiling.. too cool. All the 'statues' were made out of legos. So fun! Largest rat I've ever seen!! I didn't even have to duck to stand under its arm and its still not touching my head. Craziness!! Times Square! Jacob's gotten so big! Can't believe he's already 1 year old. He makes me smile :) We ate cheesecake at Juniors just outside Times Square.. we love our cheesecake! Jacob had the cutest picture eating it, so I decided to post only his :) Jamba Juice!!! I've sure missed my smoothies from Jamba.. miss my girls' from Jamba more of course, but I needed my fix and finally got it in NYC. Times Square!! Mom and I in Riverside Park.. my sister lives between Central Park and Riverside Park. It was so nice being able to walk around in the parks, well, it was great walking everywhere, but especially in these beautiful parks. Jacob's 1st birthday!! It took him a second to realize what was in front of him, a cupcake, but when he figured out that it was food, he sure did have fun with it!
NYC is definitely on my list of places to go...someday.
ReplyDeleteDooo iittt!!
ReplyDeleteYour father and mother look great Amy!
ReplyDelete