Eric's Birthday!!
After Eric left for work, my day started with making his favorite dessert, cheesecake. Thanks to Pampered Chef and my amazing baking skills, ha, I set out to make the most delicious dessert ever! I decided to make white chocolate strawberry and blueberry cheesecake. It's not exactly the the quickest dessert to make, but heck, it was 6 in the morning, what else was I going to do?! lol

The finished product!

Can I just say that it was the best cheesecake ever!! Okay, so I'm a little biased, but it really was quite wonderful tasting!!
I decorated the apartment before Eric came home... blowing up the balloons was the hardest part for me.. well, that and having to climb on a chair to tape up the streamers. Yeah for being a shorty.
The chef, and I use the term oh so loosely, and her work.. I'm pretty sure that it was the coolest apron in the world that helped make the food turn out so well :) Thank you parents!
One of Eric's favorite dinners.. homemade chicken strips! 
Opening his birthday gifts....
I wrapped his shoes so that he could open them on his actual birthday, instead of on mine..
Eric looks quite confused, and was really, at how this gift work. Debra, his mom, had bought him Pringles and taped money to it, then wrapped ribbon around the whole container.
i like your stripy shirt. the apron is cute - took me a second to realize its a frog. what pampered chef item did you use? and when you are here next month will you guys treat us to chicken strips? :)
ReplyDeletewhy thank you ;) I used the food chopper to smash the graham crackers.. creative, I know. jk. yes indeed. we will need to buy some ingredients for it tho.. mainly pollo.
ReplyDeleteCute apron and where is the recipe for the cheesecake. It was scrumtious. thanks for inviting us.
ReplyDeleteThe cheese cake was incredible!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you! Sister Matson, I posted the recipe for ya!
ReplyDelete