Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekend With My Folks

In front of the Baton Rouge Temple.

My parents took Eric and I out to dinner in White Castle, near Baton Rouge, at The Mansion Restaurant at Nottoway Plantation. The food was very good as was the service. We got lost on our way to the restaurant and it ended up taking nearly an hour and a half to find the restaurant... thank goodness we found it and that they still accepted our reservations, even though we were so late.
Beautiful!!

My silly parents. I thought this picture was super cute.
My mother and I picked up my father at the airport and went straight to the French Quarter for lunch. We ate yummy jambalaya, gumbo, po'boy.. it was good eatin'! (Eric would've joined us, but he was at work)

See that large white building? Now see the highest blue overhang? Look straight below that at the orange sign. See it? Well, that's where we ate lunch? Cool, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment