Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome to Louisiana



What we saw driving into Louisiana - the last and final day of our road trip, though we still needed to get to our hotel that night. Eric and I had quite the adventure driving from the West Coast to the South. We were able to see much of the country that we wouldn't have been able to otherwise. Of course, most of it was desert and not all that exciting to look at and especially drive through "alone." Oh! I suppose I should mention that Eric and I drove separate vehicles the entire trek out here. He drove the Penske truck with his car hooked onto it and I drove my car. Don't worry though, my father had the grand idea of walkie talkies! It really was quite genius as Eric and I were able to communicate regularly without having to call each other on our cell phones. Although driving 2400 miles wasn't the most thrilling thing I've done in my life, I actually wouldn't mind doing it again. I enjoy driving and site seeing. In fact, we'll do it all over again in a few years when we finally move from Louisiana.. Happy happy joy joy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment