Eric's brother-in-law's parents, Sharon and Albert, live in Yuma, Arizona and they offered for us to stay with them a night or two on our drive east. We took them up on their offer and stayed with them over the weekend. Albert had a few tickets to the Yuma Air Show that weekend and wasn't planning on going, so he gave the tickets to us. What a treat! Eric and I spent a few hours at the Air Show.. I'll upload those pictures in another post as they are still on my phone.. hee hee.
Albert owns his own plane and asked us if we'd like to go for a flight. Heck yes, please!! So one morning, the four of us got up early and loaded up in his little airplane (pictured above) and flew over the Grand Canyon, landed about an hour and a half later in a city called Kingman where they took us out for breakfast. What a cool way to spend the morning, no?! They were truly very generous! They even kept their pool heated in their backyard for us and let us play with their turtles, David and Goliath, which pictures I'll post later..
Hi guys!! What fun that you have a blog! Now we get to see all of the cool stuff you are up to. My kids and I loved looking. Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys and one of these days we want to talk on the web cam to you! love you lots!!!!! Heather
ReplyDelete