
Hello and welcome to our blog! Eric actually has no idea that I'm starting one or have even considered starting a blog. This, however, was not totally by my own idea, but more that my dear sister continually harrassed me until I had made the first steps towards blogging.
To be honest, I'm not quite sure what to write, so maybe I'll start typing and we'll see what comes out....
For starters, Eric and I were married in March of this year in Oakland, California. One of the best days of my life!! Eric is in the US Coast Guard and was stationed in Petaluma when we met. In February we found out where his next station was and where our new adventure as a married couple was to begin. You're right to assume, judging my the blog title, that we are in New Orleans, Louisiana. Actually, we're about 30 miles outside of New Orleans. So far, we like it here. The weather hasn't been too bad, yet. It's been in the low 80s this week and we're told that the humidity hasn't kicked in yet, but give it a few more weeks and we'll experience the wonderful weather of the South. Hurricane season starts in June and goes until October or so. Thrilling.
Well, that's all that I can think of to write for now.
For starters, Eric and I were married in March of this year in Oakland, California. One of the best days of my life!! Eric is in the US Coast Guard and was stationed in Petaluma when we met. In February we found out where his next station was and where our new adventure as a married couple was to begin. You're right to assume, judging my the blog title, that we are in New Orleans, Louisiana. Actually, we're about 30 miles outside of New Orleans. So far, we like it here. The weather hasn't been too bad, yet. It's been in the low 80s this week and we're told that the humidity hasn't kicked in yet, but give it a few more weeks and we'll experience the wonderful weather of the South. Hurricane season starts in June and goes until October or so. Thrilling.
Well, that's all that I can think of to write for now.
woot woot!! gee i wish you'd post soem pictures of your spacious apartment... just a thought.
ReplyDelete